What to Do When You Cannot Die For Christ?

I almost thought Michael Patton was peering into my life when I read this....
You know what it feels like. You are on fire. You are ready, willing and able. You don’t need any more sermons on Rom 12:1. You are a living sacrifice. You listened to Piper’s “Doing missions when dying is gain.” You are ready to die. You are ready to die for Christ, the Gospel and whatever other mission God puts you on.
Here I am Lord; I am ready.

Problem. There is no alter. Well, not like you thought. If it exists, it does not exist in the glory of your perceptions. You pray continually for God to show you his direction. There has to be a place for me in his army.

Here’s what you do:
Go find out....
http://www.reclaimingthemind.org/blog/2009/11/what-to-do-when-you-cannot-die-for-christ/

NickyB

Comments

Popular Posts